Show What You Learn

                    This first term of ICT, I learned about many things about the cyber world, innovations, and creations of people.I have realised that our world has really changed from when I was young. Technology and innovation has greatly improved, but these advances also have negative effects.As an empowered netizen, I plan to spread the news about what is happening to our world and I hope to inspire people to help improve the world and build a better place.

                    During first quarter, I learned everything that has connection with blogs, its meaning, types, importance, and others. I also learned the history of computer which is so very interesting to know. I also learned who were the pioneers that has connection with computer. Overall, I gained a lot of knowledge during the first quarter with this subject, ICT.

I conquered myself that my first challenge is using the English language in any blogs. There is nothing wrong of committing mistakes. I know that we are all human and we are all imperfect. It is natural to us have a many mistakes. It is just learn your failures . I also worked hard and give my best in order for me to master what I am doing. We should know how to turn your weakness into your strength and let it make you better luck next time.

Moving on, I will be much more active in class.I will do my best to improve my skills in ICT.  I will give my 100% effort to this subject for the next months. I will strive hard and give my best efforts with confidence so I could give a wonderful performances in these following quarters. I will help myself to learn more. I will overcome the challenges that will be on my way and lastly, I will pass this subject with as a smile and with full confidence..

Comments

  1. Apply what you have learned!. Yieeee! HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right everyone commits mistake as long as you learn from them. nice blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do well next quarter, great article. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You learned a lot. Give your best for the second quarter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meaningful! Good Start! I like it. Continue that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words were very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Sacrifices Our Freedom