A SEASON OF LOVE AND LAUGHTER


Related image



I'll find my way back home, and to chime up every tree. We'll hang the stockings, place the gifts below the tree...
The fireplace crackles as the northern winds strike the glass window. Fractals of ice bound each corner, as even the door creaks ever so slightly, but it remains jolly to hear. I wish I could tell you, that I enjoy this Christmas, but Santa will sadly will never go down our chimney, for we have none. My heart is the only thing more frozen than this winter atmosphere, the world so unfair made me poor and impoverished; not to indulge in the providence of wealth, but I assume that it would be happier with a lot of money. After all, everything is happier with money. People would not work hard for it anyways if it did not matter. I've experienced every kind of Christmas, there's the merry and the sound, but there's the melancholic and the frown. Christmas as you can say it, is a "Box of Surprises". Like the presents we give and take, and never appreciate, it may bring us what we want, but it may bring us disappointment. Christmas is a money centered, idyllic holiday. I love Christmas, and so do millions of others, but sometimes I wonder where's the Christmas in our hearts. Truly, money makes the holidays a fantasy, but love binds that fantasy to reality. In order to realize worth, we must realize love, and the love that binds us with the season, is truly the spirit of Christmas. It is by our own senses that we find the spirit of Christmas. It celebrates the birth of a gift from heaven, the purest act of love, and the greatest story of unconditional sacrifice. We may find that, it is not by the roof hanging above us, neither will the lack of snow, and a fireplace thereof. It's not from the tree, that stands tall and decorated or even the stockings we hang. Christmas is season of spending, but spending time, love, effort, appreciation and respect is what truly matters. I'll find my way back home, to light up every street, be the spirit of Christmas, and spread the love that's free.

Reference:
https://www.diabetes.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/christmas-kids.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Sacrifices Our Freedom