SHOW WHAT YOU KNOW

The Second Quarter tested our patience, determination creativity and management skills . There were many class disruptions brought about by typhoons and heavy rains that led to cancellation of classes. This brought about limited time for us to work on subject requirements . The gap for examinations and beating deadlines for projects was too close.

Everyday, we cannot avoid to have challenges to come in our way. When we are learning, we cannot avoid to have challenges too. During the second quarter, I have faced so many challenges like lack of time, fear of not understanding the lectures, fear of failure, and self-doubt. I have faced many more challenges but these four were overflowing everyday so I picked them up.

Maybe this chapter was exhausting, but if there’s one thing it taught me, it would be coping up with the activities I missed. I learned to manage my time and divide it accordingly so that I can take the quizzes, perform the exercises and learn the lessons I missed. It taught me that when I want to conquer all the rides, I must not waste any time, and make the most of my experience. I should enjoy every ride while it lasts, because I don’t know when it will end.

Moving on, I will be much more active and lively. I will give my 100% effort to this subject for the next other  months. I will study harder. I will trust myself more. I will not doubt myself anymore. I will help myself to learn more. I will overcome the challenges that will be on my way and lastly,  I will surely apply what I’ve learned this day in the future. I look forward to more great chapters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Sacrifices Our Freedom