JUST ONE YEAR



Related image


Goodbye, 2018 and hello, 2019. All the events that took place in my life in the year 2018 are now just memories, whether it was good or bad, happy or sad. As days went by and clock ticked before the most awaited midnight, my mind started to think of the past, realizing what I have done right or wrong in my life.

I looked back to the time where I, my mom, brother and sister were having a lovely evening as we wait for the new year. I miss all the warm hugs, kisses, smiles, love and happiness specially during that time of the year and it is surely priceless.


My life has to move forward for the betterment of my future which is guided by my dreams and wishes. In this year of 2019, I promise myself to do what is necessary my own improvement. I promise to go on a diet for a healthy lifestyle; to focus more on my priorities like my study; be more responsible as a young man; and specially to pay more attention to my family & apos's needs by means of looking after my young sister and keeping in touch as much as possible with my younger brother and my mom.


From my past experiences I have learned a lot of things especially in the aspects of life itself, which made me realize to act accordingly and responsibly. That is why I came up with ideas which are now made into my promises. My family is my inspiration and with the guidance of the Lord I believe that I can make this happen. Focus on my studies. I look forward to happiness and more great memories with family and friends. I look forward to an even better version of myself, continuing to learn and discover, and a great year ahead.


REFERENCES:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjlq5rb7_HgAhXEZt4KHZL7CUUQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.snopes.com%2Ffact-check%2Fnew-years-superstitions%2F&psig=AOvVaw0xrLOoxCUhh-JQmougu-Sh&ust=1552111377671161

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Sacrifices Our Freedom