Show What You Learn T his first term of ICT, I learned about many things about the cyber world, innovations, and creations of people.I have realised that our world has really changed from when I was young. Technology and innovation has greatly improved, but these advances also have negative effects.As an empowered netizen, I plan to spread the news about what is happening to our world and I hope to inspire people to help improve the world and build a better place. During first quarter, I learned everything that has connection with blogs, its meaning, types, importance, and others. I also learned the history of computer which is so very interesting to know. I also learned who were t he pioneers that has connection with computer. Overall, I gained a lot of knowledge during the first quarter with this subject, ICT. I co...
Popular posts from this blog
Your Sacrifices Our Freedom
http://images.gmanews.tv/v3/webpics/v3/2014/06/640_2014_06_12_09_49_57.jpg Independence does not only speak of our freedom from invaders but rather it could also be related to people who has put themselves into prison just to hide their identity. We could put it into other context. We celebrate Independence day to commemorate the contributions and sacrifices of every Filipino Citizens who fought and gave their lives just to make the Philippines go out from the dark cage of the invaders. To those people who are like prison within themselves, try to go out of the box and show your true skin. Do not condemn it. If people will judge you, ignore them. The thing is you inculcate in your mind that you know yoursel...
Salamat sa Wikang Filipino Ang wika ang maituturing na pinakamabisang kasangkapan sa ating pakikipag komunikasyon sa ating kapwa. Ang wika, pasalita man o pasulat ay magiging sandata natin sa ating pakikihamok sa mga hamon ng buhay. Bagamat ang Pilipinas na binubuo ng 7,107 na mga pulo na mayroong iba't ibang diyalekto ay nagkakaroon ng pagkakaunawaan sa pamamagitan ng paggamit ng iisang wika, ang Wikang Filipino. Kaya naman kahit may iba't ibang kultura, relihiyon, at paniniwala sa bawat panig ng bansa, patuloy na nagkakaisa ang bawat mamamayan ng ating bansa sa paggamit ng Wikang Filipino. Tuwing Agosto ipinagdiriwang ang Wikang Filipino. Ngayong taon ang kasulukuyang tema ay " Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik." Bilang isang mamamayang Pilipino isa tayo sa mga taong nagdiriwang nito tanaw tayo sa ating kasaysayan kung paano nabuo ang Wikang ...
Comments
Post a Comment